CUET 2022 Sample Mock Test Papers help you
- Become familiar with the CUET 2022 exam pattern and difficulty levels. The format and structure of our mock papers is exactly same as CUET question papers.
- Practice and improve your performance with each attempt. The CUET 2022 mock test papers are perfect to test the understanding of your fundamental concepts.
- Identify areas of improvement, optimize your attempts and improve your scores.
- Assess and benchmark your performance in these tests and assess the level of preparedness with each attempt.
- Time management - These sample mock tests aid you in timing your attempts and increasing your test taking speed.
Why choose Aakash BYJU’S for CUET?
Courses for CUET 2022
Crash Course for CUET 2022
Test & Discussion Series for CUET 2022
Test Series for CUET 2022
Well-researched & comprehensive Study Material
Offline Mode available at select centres
Online/Offline* Mode of teaching, testing & doubt clearing
Expert Aakash BYJU'S Faculty
Quick revision with the help of qualiﬁed & dedicated professionals
Part Syllabus Tests (PSTs) & Full Syllabus Mock Tests
Focussed & targeted preparation
Detailed Solution of Each Question & Answer Key for Self Evaluation & Learning
Improved speed & accuracy
CUET Sample Papers 2022 Pattern
The CUET exam will be conducted for the first time this year, and most of the students are still not clear about the CUET exam pattern and other important details. In such a situation, it is even more beneficial for students to practise as many CUET sample papers as possible to be thorough with the CUET exam pattern. The sample papers will be in accordance with the actual CUET 2022 exam and will help students to up their preparation level. Provided below are the highlights of the CUET Sample Papers 2022 Pattern:
- CUET Sample papers will have a total of 175 questions.
- The sample paper will be in the English language.
- Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
- Every incorrect answer will get a 0.25 mark deducted.
Common Universities Common Entrance Test or CUET is an all-India examination conducted by NTA for admission to different programmes of participating Common Universities. It provides a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these participating Universities / Institute(s) across the country, thereby making admissions more streamlined, student-friendly, and eliminating entrance exams of varying difficulty levels.
Frequently Asked Questions about CUET Sample Papers 2022
What is CUET 2022?
CUET (UG) – 2022 stands for Common University Entrance Test UG 2022. CUET (UG) – 2022 will provide a single window opportunity to students to seek admission in any of the Central Universities (CUs) across the country, for the academic session 2022-23.
CUET (UG) – 2022 will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities.
It is a single entrance test for admission to Central Universities and other participating Institutions which will be admitting the candidates to their UG courses for the academic year 2022-23 based on the marks/NTA Score secured by them in this test.
What courses are offered by Aakash BYJU’S for the CUET?
Aakash BYJU' S offers three courses vis. Crash Course, Test Series and Test & Discussion Series for the UI-QP01 (For Science U G Courses)
Are the courses offered in offline or online mode?
The courses, including the tests and discussion sessions, are offered in online mode (in offline mode in selected location). The students can attend the classes, take tests and participate in discussions from the comfort and safety of their home.
Is any study material provided with the CUET Crash Course?
Yes, we provide study material with the Crash Course. It includes books developed by the expert National Academic Team at Aakash BYJU'S. The books are specifically designed to help students effectively prepare for CUET. The books also have ample questions for practice.
Are there any tests in the Crash Course?
The Crash Course includes periodic tests. After each test, a detailed performance report of the students will be shared and doubts arising from these tests will also be cleared
Will the student get answers and solutions of each question in every test?
Yes, the student will be provided with the detailed solution of each question of every test in the Crash Course, Test Series and Test & Discussion Series. It will help the students to evaluate their performance themselves. Apart from this, a detailed analysis report will be shared with the student for each test. Also, in Crash Course and Test & Discussion Series, the doubts of the students will be clarified by expert faculty at Aakash BYJU'S.
When will the batches start for the CUET Courses?
The batches will start in the first week of June
Which are the participating Common Universities in the CUET 2022?
1. Aligarh Muslim University
2. Assam University
3. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
4. Banaras Hindu University
5. Central Sanskrit University
6. Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
7. Central University of Andhra Pradesh
8. Central University of Gujarat
9. Central University of Haryana
10. Central University of Himachal Pradesh
11. Central University of Jammu
12. Central University of Jharkhand
13. Central University of Karnataka
14. Central University of Kashmir
15. Central University of Kerala
16. Central University of Odisha
17. Central University of Rajasthan
18. Central University of South Bihar
19. Central University of Tamil Nadu
20. Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
21. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
22. Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
23. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
24. Jamia Millia Islamia
25. Jawaharlal Nehru University
26. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
27. Mahatma Gandhi Central University
28. Manipur University
29. Maulana Azad National Urdu University
30. Mizoram University
31. Nagaland University
32. National Sanskrit University
33. North-Eastern Hill University
34. Pondicherry University
35. Rajiv Gandhi University
36. Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University
37. Sikkim University
38. Tezpur University
39. The English and Foreign Languages University
40. Tripura University
41. University of Allahabad
42. University of Delhi
43. University of Hyderabad
44. Visva-Bharati University
45. Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science And Higher Education For Women
46. Bennett University
47. BML Munjal University
48. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
49. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
50. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University
51. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi
52. Galgotias University
53. Gujarat Vidyapith
54. Gurukula Kangri
55. IES University
56. IIMT University
57. Jagannath University Bahadurgarh Haryana
58. Jagannath University
59. Jaypee University of Information Technology
60. Jiwaji University
61. Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education
62. Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology
63. Mewar University
64. National Rail and Transportation Institute
65. NIIT University
66. RNB Global University
67. Sardar Patel University of Police Security and Criminal Justice
68. Shobhit University
69. SRM University
70. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
71. Teerthanker Mahaveer University
72. The Gandhigram Rural Institute (DTBU)
Previous Year Question Papers PDFs
CUET is an important entrance exam as it gives applicants the opportunity to study their favourite courses at the university they would prefer. This exam is based on MCQ and consists of 4 sections. Candidates can download and solve the previous year's CUET question papers provided below to prepare well and get the expected scores. Candidates can find the CUET Sample Paper Download links below:
CUET Mock Tests
Students can give the CUET 2022 preparation an edge with Aakash BYJU’S CUET 2022 Mock Tests. Designed as per CUET 2022 syllabus, the CUET Mock Tests 2022 are aimed for you to get a better grip on your CUET exam preparation and familiarise yourself with the actual exam pattern and difficulty levels.
Click here to access CUET Mock Tests.
Common Universities Common Entrance Test or CUET is an all-India examination conducted by NTA for admission to different programmes of participating Common Universities. It provides a single-window opportunity for the students to seek admission in these participating Universities/institutes (s) across the country, thereby making admissions more streamlined, student-friendly, and eliminating entrance exams of varying difficulty levels. For students aiming to crack CUET 2022, it is important to go through the entire CUET Syllabus 2022. Students can click the provided link to check the updated CUET 2022 Syllabus.
CUET Cut Off
For CUET 2022 Cut off, the participating universities will publish their separate cut-off lists for the courses they offer based on the CUET merit list. The organising authority will first publish the CUET 2022 result according to the preliminary CUET 2022 schedule. Once the result is announced, the 2022 CUET cut-off list will be prepared and released accordingly and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the CUET counselling process.
The CUET 2022 Result will be released by the exam conducting committee once the exams get concluded on 10 August 2022. The authorities will then prepare the CUET results and scorecards and release them as per the CUET 2022 exam schedule. Keep checking the Aakash Byju's website to get more information about CUET Result.
CUET Marking Scheme
The CUET marking scheme is provided below:
- Correct answer will be awarded 1 mark each
- A wrong answer will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks
- Any unattempted questions will not be considered for marking.