RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 8: Transformation Formulae
RD Sharma Solutions are mostly tailored for CBSE students and are based on the CBSE Board's most recent syllabus. The chapter helps students to understand the transformation of the trigonometric formulae when at times, the results are given, and the solution for the formulae are given.
The chapter helps the students learn the techniques to transform one trigonometric function into another and represent any given expression in another trigonometric function. There are two broad sections of formulae employed to obtain these results:
Transformation of sum or difference trigonometric function into product trigonometric function
- sin (A + B) = sin A cos B + cos A sin B
- o cos (A + B) = cosA cosB – sinA cosB
- tan (A + B) = (tanA + tanB) / (1 – tanA tanB)
- sin (A – B) = sinA cosB – cosA sinB
- cos (A – B) = cosA cosB + sinA cosB
- tan (A – B) = (tan A – tan B) / (1 + tan A tan B)
Transformation of product trigonometric function into sum or difference trigonometric function
- sin(A + B) sin(A – B) = sin2 A – sin2 B = cos2 B – cos2 A.
- cos(A + B) cos(A – B) = cos2 A – sin2 A – sin2 B = cos2 B – sin2 A.
These two sets of formulae are extremely important, and everyone should be familiar with them. Experts have created the answers to help students gain trust in their comprehension of the topics discussed in this chapter. Practise is an essential part of learning and excelling well in mathematics. Students must read RD Sharma Solutions carefully before taking up their final exams to improve their problem-solving skills and perform well.
Download PDF For FREE
Key features of Aakash institute RD Sharma solutions for class 11th Maths Chapter 8- Transformation Formulae
- Students can practice step-by-step solutions in a determined order using the solutions by the Aakash Institute.
- The problem can be solved within a reasonable amount of time with these detailed and accurate solutions.
- Solutions are prepared by experts who utilise simple, well-versed language to make them easy for students.
- Students can practice using RD Sharma solutions at the Aakash institute to solve these questions on their own.