Admission in Engineering Courses at Aakash
Our Engineering Courses are aimed at students in Class 11 and Class 12, and repeater course for students who graduated from Class 12. The course provides study materials and coaching relating to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students may apply for direct admission based on their grades in the Board Examinations or through Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE)/Admission Cum Scholarship Test (ACST).
We offer the following Engineering Courses for Class 11, 12 and 12 passed students:
- For Class 11 students, we offer a two-year integrated course for JEE (Main and Advanced), which prepares our students for the Board Examinations as well as the Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- For Class 12 students, we offer a one-year integrated course for JEE (Main and Advanced), which prepares our students for both the Class 12 board examinations as well as the Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- For students who have passed Class 12, we also offer the repeater courses which include:
- Regular courses for students aspiring to pass the JEE (Main and Advanced) examinations; and
- Power Step Course which is designed for students who wish to achieve a better grade in JEE (Main and Advanced), and focuses on the examination techniques required for the entrance examinations.
We also assist our students to prepare for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY) and National Standard Examination in Astronomy / Biology / Chemistry / Physics co-ordinated by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) and we provide supplemental materials for our students in preparation for these examinations.
We believe our “Aakash” brand is associated with quality coaching and a proven student selection track record in Engineering Undergraduate Degree Entrance Examinations.
We offer a number of scholarship tests, including the Admission Cum Scholarship Test (ACST), the Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination (ANTHE), Aakash Talent Quest (ATQ) and launched most recently, the National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (NEST). We provide scholarships for qualifying students from these tests to enrol in our programs. These tests allow students to assess their performance based on their ranking on the merit list, and many students that take these tests subsequently enrol in our courses.
The ANTHE is generally conducted in the last week of October and is aimed at students in Class 8 to 10. The ATQ is conducted in December and aimed at students in Class 12, NEST conducted in the first week of April and aimed at students in class 8 to 12 while the ACST is generally conducted during weekends as scheduled, aimed at students in Class 8 to 12 and who could not make it for the ANTHE, ATQ and NEST.
Our preparation courses aim at training students for exams like JEE (Main and Advanced). A series of tests and examinations are conducted to evaluate our students. We aim at clearing doubts, if any, which helps students to appear confidently for the exams.
Our admission and course structures and schedules are based on the current timelines for examinations, examination results and re-examinations. If there is any significant change to the timeline for examinations, examination results or re-examinations, we may have to alter our course structures and schedules on a timely basis to align with any such changes.