The All India Aakash Test Series for Medical comprises of 12 tests with an option of Online/Offline (at the test centre) mode which prepares the students for AIPMT / AIIMS and other Medical Entrance Exams. Medium of AIATS will be both English & Hindi.
In this test series, a total of 12 tests will be conducted, covering the entire syllabus of class XI & XII. Out of these 12 tests, 4 tests will be on Part-wise syllabus of class XI, 3 tests will be on Part-wise syllabus of class XII followed by 3 Complete Syllabus test on AIPMT pattern and 2 tests on AIIMS pattern.
The test schedule of AIATS for AIPMT / AIIMS - 2016 will be available on the website: www.aakash.ac.in. Please note that no study material will be provided for the AIATS course.
Two Online Practice Tests of AIATS will be made available on our ‘website: www.aakashonline.in before the commencement of AIATS Exam.
The answers and solutions of each test will be displayed on our website: www.aakash.ac.in. Every student will be allotted a Username & Password to see his / her Result and All India Ranking of each test. Also, the students can see the number of questions attempted wrong and the analysis of the test along with the solutions of difficult questions.
|STARTING FROM: 8th November, 2015||ENDING ON: May, 2016|
- All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) for Medical comprises of 12 tests with an option of Online/ Offline
- Of 12 tests, 4 tests will be on part-wise syllabus of XI, 3 tests will be on part-wise syllabus of XII, 3 on AIPMT and 2 on AIIMS pattern of complete syllabus test each
- Medium of AIATS for Online, English only and for Offline, both English & Hindi
- Test Schedule, Answers & Solutions of each test will be displayed on www.aakash.ac.in
- 2 Online Practice Tests for AIATS will be made available on www.aakashtestguru.com before AIATS
- Each student will be provided a Username & Password to see the Result & All India Ranking
|XII studying/passed students|
Direct Admission on the basis of Percentage of Marks