Aakash ANTHE Registration Process
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) offers scholarships of up to 100% to the students who qualify for this exam. ANTHE is conducted every year for students of classes VIII, IX, X, XI & XII across the country. This year, the ANTHE will be held in the month of November 2022.
The exam offers scholarships in the form of fee concession to the students who register for Aakash’s learning programs to prepare for medical or engineering entrance exams.
Students perusing their classes VIII, IX, X, XI or XII are eligible to register for ANTHE which offers an excellent opportunity to get rewarded with scholarships as cash awards or fee waivers for coaching and test preparatory programs at Aakash.
How to Register
Students can register for this national-level scholarship exam online or offline.
i. For Online Registration
a. Visit Aakash ANTHE registration page https://anthe.aakash.ac.in.
b. Enter mobile no or PSID to register.
c. Fill in your details like name, contact number, class, stream, mode of exam, etc.
d. Select Date of Exam, Current City and State, and School name.
e. Click on “Complete Registration”.
ii. For Offline Registration
a. Visit the nearest Aakash center.
b. Collect the ANTHE registration form. You can also download it from here
c. Fill out the form clearly and provide all requested details.
d. Submit the form at the registration centre.
Checklist to complete the registration:
- Please provide the correct name, contact number, and e-mail ID with other details of the student/father/guardian in case of online enrolment.
- Registration form filled in with all necessary details and duly signed for offline registrations
- Only correct and authentic information of student/father/guardian
- Self-attested copy of previous class mark sheet
- Two recent passport-size color photographs
Here are a few references that will help you understand the exam more:
- ANTHE 2022 Brochure
- What is ANTHE 2022? All You Need to Know
- Five Reasons to Apply for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam
- ANTHE 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern