Aakash ANTHE Registration Process
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) offers scholarship of up to 100% to the students who qualify this exam. ANTHE is conducted every year in the month of October for students of classes VIII, IX, X, XI & XII across the country.
The exam offers to provide scholarships in the form of fee concession to the students who register for Aakash’s learning programs to prepare for medical or engineering entrance exams.
Students perusing their classes VIII, IX, X, XI or XII are eligible to register for ANTHE that offers a great opportunity to get rewarded with scholarships as cash awards or fee waivers for coaching and test preparatory programs at Aakash.
How to Register
Students can register for this national level scholarship exam online or offline.
i. For Online Registration
a. Visit Aakash ANTHE registration page (www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/).
b. Enter mobile no or PSID to register. Fill in your details like name, contact number, class, stream, mode of exam, etc.
c. Click "Select Exam Date & Pay Fee".
d. Select Date of Exam, Current City and State, and School name.
e. Click “Proceed for Payment”.
f. Choose the mode of payment and provide debit/credit card details.
g. Click “Pay” and follow the payment gateway instructions to complete the registration after successful payment.
ii. For Offline Registration
a. Visit the nearest Aakash center.
b. Collect the ANTHE registration form. You can also download it from https://www.aakash.ac.in/download-admission-forms.
c. Fill the form clearly and provide all requested details.
d. Submit the form with exam registration fee at the fee counter.
e. Do not forget to ask for the payment receipt.
Checklist to complete the registration:
- Please provide correct name, contact number, and e-mail id with other details of the student/father/guardian in case of online enrolment.
- Registration form filled in with all necessary details and duly signed for offline registrations
- Only correct and authentic information of student/father/guardian
- Registration fee
- Self-attested copy of previous class mark sheet
- Two recent passport size color photographs
Here are a few blogs that will help you understand the exam more:
- ANTHE 2021- The Complete Details, Syllabus and Scholarship Break-up
- How to Enroll for ANTHE 2021 – Step By Step Guide
- ANTHE 2021 Brochure