CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Exams are around the corner. It is time for all students to pace up their revision. CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Physics Exam is scheduled for May 20. Using the right revision material is crucial for good preparation. Study notes can serve as an ideal source for quick revision of the most important Physics concepts. Solving NCERT exercises and numerical questions will help you cover the highlights of the syllabus. Students should refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 12 to ace their CBSE 12th Board Exam preparation. Read on to discover why CBSE board toppers refer to NCERT Solutions. Access the specially curated study material, prepare well, and emerge with flying colours in the upcoming board exams.
Chapter-wise Class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions for CBSE Term 2 Exams
All students need to check out the detailed CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Physics Syllabus. Here is a list of Chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics for CBSE Term 2 Exams 2022. Students can click on the below-mentioned links for the solutions to the particular chapters they are hunting for. The PDFs are easily downloadable with a single click. So, students can download them now and learn offline whenever and wherever they choose.
- Chapter 8- Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10- Wave Optics
- Chapter 11- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter 12- Atoms
- Chapter 13- Nuclei
- Chapter 14- Semiconductor Electronic
Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves
This chapter explores the concept of the production of a magnetic field via electric current. Students must prepare the following topics for the CBSE Class 12 Physics board examination:
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Ultraviolet Rays
- Gamma Rays
- Radio Waves
- Infrared Waves
- Visible Waves
Chapter 9 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
The chapter explains the phenomena of reflection, refraction, and dispersion of light. Students must understand the formation of images by plane and spherical reflecting and refracting surfaces. This chapter also covers the construction and working of important optical instruments. Students must not miss out on the following concepts:
- Refraction and dispersion of light
- Refraction at spherical surfaces
- Thin lens formula
- Lensmaker’s formula
- Power of a lens
- Optical fibres
- Use of Optical Fibres
- Refraction of light through a prism
- Microscopes and astronomical telescopes
Chapter 10 Wave Optics
The chapter introduces students to the Huygens principle. It includes the derivation of the laws of reflection and refraction. It elaborates on the idea that light waves are transverse electromagnetic waves. Here is a list of the important Physics topics that students must prepare for their Class 12 board exams:
- Wavefront and Huygens principle
- Reflection of waves
- Young’s double-slit experiment and expression for fringe width
- Coherent sources and sustained interference of light
- Diffraction due to a single slit
Chapter 11 Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
The discovery of the emission of negatively charged particles when certain metals were irradiated by ultraviolet light was a huge development in the history of Physics and Chemistry. Many modern-day applications are based on the dual nature of radiation and matter. This chapter elaborates on the following key concepts:
- Dual nature of radiation
- Photoelectric effect
- Hertz and Lenard’s observations
- Einstein’s photoelectric equation- the particle nature of light
- Experimental study of the photoelectric effect
- Wave nature of particles
- de-Broglie relation
Chapter 12 Atoms
The chapter explains various theories related to atoms and their structure. This chapter is one of the most important yet simplest chapters in the Class 12 Term 2 Physics Syllabus. Students should thoroughly go through the following important concepts:
- Alpha-particle scattering experiment
- Rutherford’s model of an atom and its drawbacks
- Bohr model
- Energy levels
- Hydrogen spectrum
Chapter 13 Nuclei
The nucleus contains the positive charge of an atom. This chapter is an extension of the previous chapter: Atom. It includes the following important topics:
- Nuclei composition
- Size of nucleus
- Nuclear force
- Mass-energy relation
- Mass defect
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear fusion
Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronic: Material, Devices, And Simple Circuits
This chapter explores the basic concepts of semiconductor electronics. It includes a qualitative idea of the energy bands in semiconductors, insulators, and conductors. Some important concepts in the chapter relate to devices such as junction diodes, LED, solar cells, and photodiodes. Students must also study the circuits that illustrate the applications. They must not miss out on forward and reverse bias I-V characteristics.
Why Should You Refer To NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics?
Class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions is one of the best study materials for all the students preparing for the CBSE 2022 board exams. Any student who finds difficulty solving or answering any question in the NCERT textbook exercises can refer to the best possible solutions available in these PDFs. Here are some reasons to choose NCERT Class 12 Physics Solutions:
- The Class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions are simple and easy to understand.
- Subject experts have prepared these comprehensive solutions to enable all students to grasp the Physics concepts faster. The teachers curate these solutions considering the understanding ability of a student of Class 12.
- They are precise and completely based on the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Pattern. They adhere to the CBSE Class 12 Physics syllabus. Also, the solutions follow the procedures and concepts taught in Class 12.
- They provide a wide range of problems to practise. Physics is all about practicing the concepts and applying them to various problems to attain outshining scores. The NCERT solutions provide students with a chance to thoroughly practice important concepts.
- The sole purpose of providing these solutions to students is to accelerate their preparation and make it easier at the same time. Knowing the optimal solutions to the most challenging NCERT questions, students will have a better confidence level.
- These reliable and accurate student-friendly solutions are readily available for all students. Students can easily download the NCERT Solutions for free. Although they can view them online, downloading the solutions allows you to access them even without an internet connection.
- They are ideal for revision purposes and ensure that the students do not miss out on any important topic. It is much easier to complete the NCERT Class 12 Physics Syllabus by using NCERT Solutions, as they serve as perfect revision materials.
Primary Features of Class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions
The primary features of NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics are as follows:
- They provide comprehensive answers to all logical reasoning questions.
- The numerical value questions are solved in a step-by-step format.
- Provides informative answers to the theoretical questions in an easy-to-remember pattern.
- All answers are verified and provided by highly qualified Physics experts.
- Students can access and download the Solution PDFs for every chapter separately.
- No login or sign up required. The NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics are free to access for all students.
Also See: Physics Preparation Tips
Class 12 subjects often shape your career. Students should be well-versed in all the Physics concepts to score good marks in the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams. The topics covered in the CBSE Class Physics Syllabus are important for NEET 2022 and JEE Main 2022. Therefore, students must thoroughly go through all the questions and practise them well. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics can be your best companions in preparing and revising the most challenging numerical value, theoretical, and logical reasoning questions. Students can also access CBSE Class XII Board Sample Papers and Class 12 Board Answers and Solutions to boost their preparations. Get the PDFs on your system. Study with the best materials available and nail your upcoming exams with good preparation.