Cracking any national-level entrance test in just 2-months of preparation seems like a joke. It’s hard to happen but not an impossible task. After all, ‘everything is possible.’
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET Exam) is a national-level entrance exam for all those aspirants who want to pursue their career in the medical field in India. This test is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) and offers admissions in some undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, and Ayush courses. If the students want to enrol in any Centrally Funded Institute for medical studies, it is necessary to clear this entrance exam.
Most students find it hard to digest and frequently ask, ‘How can we prepare for NEET 2022 in only 2-months?’ ‘Can I cover up all the NEET 2022 Syllabus in a few months?’ ‘What tips should I follow to gain expertise in the NEET 2022 exam?’ And so on. Although it is a tough task, this article can somehow help students tackle this problem. Here is a study plan and tips for students preparing to crack NEET-UG 2022 in 60 days.
|Table of Contents|
|Study-Plan For NEET-UG 2022|
|Study Route To Follow|
|Plan For Preparing Physics|
|Plan For Preparing Chemistry|
|Plan For Preparing Biology|
|Some Important NEET 2022 Preparation Tips To Remember|
As NEET 2022 is the single largest exam conducted for undergraduate students, it is one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Moreover, what makes NEET-UG 2022 the most challenging among other exams is NEET 2022 Syllabus. But, if a student adds smartness to his hard work, diligence, and tenacity, he can accomplish this hard to complete NEET 2022 task in 2 months.
Study-Plan For NEET-UG 2022
According to NEET 2022 Exam Pattern, the exam paper will be conducted in an offline mode and of 3 hours duration. There will be 45 questions for Chemistry and Physics while 90 questions for Biology. The NEET 2022 will be in MCQs format, and there will be a negative marking scheme. With a proper study plan, the students can succeed in handling it.
If the students aim to crack NEET 2022 quickly, it is best to prepare subject-wise, and a NEET 2022 Crash Course can be of great help. In this way, they will be able to get a command according to the weightage of topics. And they will be able to divide their efforts and time accordingly. Give equal time to all three subjects daily.
Study Route To Follow
Two months is not much time regarding NEET preparation. But, if students can apply some time-management skills, then it is possible to complete all practices in this duration. Students can follow the below study route to maintain track of their preparations for 60 days:
|Subject||Weightage In Exam||Number Of Days||Ways Of Studying|
|Physics||25%||10||Revision and Topic-wise practise|
|Chemistry||25%||10||Revision and Topic-wise practise|
|Biology||50%||20||Revision and Topic-wise practise|
|Full-Length Papers||–||10||Sample papers and Mock papers|
Plan For Preparing Physics
It is hard to cover all the NEET Physics Syllabus in this short duration. But some tricks can help the students in overcoming this problem. The following steps can guide them in the right way:
- Do not run after new topics at this moment.
- Try to select topics according to their weightage.
- Memorise all formulae from the prepared notes daily.
- Practice chapters like Modern Physics, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and more to achieve maximum accuracy.
- Practice problems from NCERT books.
- Use short tricks for calculations to reduce the time taken.
- Previous years’ papers are also important. Solve them daily.
Plan For Preparing Chemistry
Although most students find Chemistry a confusing subject, it is the most scored subject. The students can take advantage of Chemistry to gain more chances of success. Like Physics, Chemistry has three branches: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry.
- Learn all the formulae of Chemical kinetics, Equilibrium, Solid State, Thermodynamics, and other important Physical Chemistry topics.
- For Organic Chemistry, try to memorise all the named reactions, stepwise reaction process, conversion, and concepts efficiently.
- Use some tricks to learn the periodic table in Physical Chemistry.
- The student should make his preparation from NCERT books.
- Practice the numerical section daily to score more.
- Solve previous papers daily.
Plan For Preparing Biology
Biology contains 50% weightage in NEET-UG 2022. It also has two branches: Botany and Zoology. It is advisable to reserve at least 20 days duration for covering NEET Biology Syllabus. Commanding important topics of Biology results in boosting students’ performance in NEET 2022.
- Prepare a list of important topics according to their weightage in NEET 2022.
- Read all the diagrams and notes of NCERT.
- Topics like Morphology of plants and animals, Ecology, Genetics, and Plant diversity are must be studied for NEET 2022 Biology Syllabus.
- Give priority to easier topics.
- Do not forget to solve the previous years’ papers daily.
Some Important NEET 2022 Preparation Tips To Remember
It is hard to prepare for NEET 2022 in 60 days. But, smart work can give students an upper hand to achieve their goals. Some tips for NEET 2022 preparations can help students with their part of study plans:
- Revision is a must. Nothing is possible without practice and revision. Revise the NEET 2022 Syllabus regularly.
- Do not try to work on the whole syllabus. Students need to take some tough steps and leave, which are time-consuming.
- Prepare a timetable to divide 60 days according to subject weightage. It will help students in utilising a short duration with maximum profits.
- Do not neglect NCERT textbooks of Class 11 and Class 12 for NEET 2022 preparations.
- Solve full-length NEET Mock Tests, NEET Previous Year Question Papers. There are always high chances of repeated questions to present in the current set. Therefore, it is good to solve as many sample papers as possible.
- Use a watch while practising sample papers. Try to practice the question papers as per the exam timing.
- Short tricks will be beneficial at this time.
- Do not try to study for long hours. 4 to 5 hours of productive study is better than continuous long hours.
- Do not neglect health while studying. For good preparation, good health is also necessary. Try to get adequate sleep and eat healthy food.
- Make some time for other activities too. Regular studies and exam pressure affect the mental health of students. Students need to give some space for extra activities too.
- Do not let anything affect students’ focus. Make sure that you are studying regularly without any obstructions.
- It is also needed to check time to time preparations progress. Maintain the study route.
- Stay away from negativity. Try to be positive as much as possible. Students can start morning walks, yoga, or other exercise or activity to make themselves positive.
- Try to avoid late-night studies. It is better to study in the early mornings than late at night.
In this article, students can easily find useful tips and study plans to prepare for NEET 2022 in 2 months. Students can follow these things. However, it depends on each student’s capabilities and how they strategise the study plans. Regular practice and revision are a must and not avoided steps. If you work diligently for these 2-months, you will score well. Previous years’ papers, sample test series, mock papers, and prepared notes play a vital role in cracking the NEET exam. Students are advised to use these tools and be positive. It will help them gain precision with their time-management, speed, and accuracy skills. And boost their confidence level.
There are some NEET FAQs that, generally, students ask:
1. How can I strategize my study plan for NEET 2022 preparations in 2 months?
2-months is a short period. But, if you look at like 60 days or 1440 hours, you have ample time to prepare for NEET-UG 2022. You can follow the below ways to plan your study route:
- Revise your notes daily.
- Draw a schedule chart.
- Solve previous years’ sample papers and mock papers regularly.
- Regular and productive study is necessary.
- Always use the most positive and concentrated corner of your study place to study.
- Keep track of your health also.
2. What are the high weightage topics of Chemistry in NEET 2022?
Usually, students fear Chemistry, but it is the most scoring subject. It is a game-changing subject in the NEET exam. If you command NEET Chemistry Syllabus, then there is a high possibility of your cracking NEET 2022. The highest weightage topics of Chemistry in NEET 2022 are-
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- s Block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth Metals) and Hydrogen
- Coordination Compounds
- p Block Elements
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Biomolecules and Polymers
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- General Organic Chemistry
- Alkanes, Alkenes, and Alkynes (Hydrocarbons)
3. How can I increase my confidence level in 2-months of NEET preparations?
NEET exam is a national-level and one of the toughest exams in India. It is obvious about having the pressure of such a top-class entrance exam. Every student goes from this stage whether they are topper or not. You are no different from them. To give a boost to your confidence level, you can follow the below routine:
- Revise your notes and important topics daily.
- Focus on productive study
- Stay away from negativity. Do not wander it around you.
- Eat healthy food and sleep timely.
- Practice sample papers with fixed time duration, according to NEET instructions.
4. Does the NEET exam contain questions from NCERT textbooks?
Yes, the NEET exam contains questions from NCERT books. However, the questions are tricky. You can’t find any direct questions from NCERT exercises. It would be best if you studied deeply. Do not leave any single line, diagram, graph, or example from NCERT textbooks. It would help if you also prepared supplementary or competitive books to increase your pass percentage.
5. What topics of Physics should I focus more on during the NEET exam?
For Biology students, Physics is a challenging subject. They find difficulty with its preparations. The topics that contain high weightage in Physics subject in NEET exam are-
- Ray Optics
- Rotational Motion
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Current Electricity
- Wave Optics
- Semiconductors and Communication System
- Atomic Structure in Modern Physics
- Motion in One Dimension
Students should command these topics to increase their chances of passing the NEET exam.
6. What steps should I follow a day before the NEET exam?
A day before the NEET exam is the most crucial time for every aspirant. At that time, they have various thoughts regarding the exam in their mind. Whether they have prepared their pencil kit or have a proper print-out of the NEET Admit Card. Whether they have prepared that topic or not. And so on. At this juncture of preparations, you need to follow some below points:
- Do not let your mind wander towards negativity.
- Collect all required documents required for the examination hall.
- Check NEET Dress Code and make preparations accordingly.
- Stop your revision on time and do not try to study new topics or concepts.
- Stay calm and positive.
- Go to sleep early and sleep soundly.