The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET Exam) is a national-level entrance exam for all those aspirants who want to pursue their career in the medical field in India. This test is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) and offers admissions in some undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, and Ayush courses. If the students want to enrol in any Centrally Funded Institute for medical studies, it is necessary to clear this entrance exam.
Most students find it hard to digest and frequently ask, ‘How can we prepare for NEET 2022 in only 2-months?’ ‘Can I cover up all the NEET 2022 Syllabus in a few months?’ ‘What tips should I follow to gain expertise in the NEET 2022 exam?’ And so on. Although it is a tough task, this article can somehow help students tackle this problem. Here is a study plan and tips for students preparing to crack NEET-UG 2022 in 60 days.
Table of ContentsStudy-Plan For NEET-UG 2022Study Route To FollowPlan For Preparing PhysicsPlan For Preparing ChemistryPlan For Preparing BiologySome Important NEET 2022 Preparation Tips To RememberFAQs
As NEET 2022 is the single largest exam conducted for undergraduate students, it is one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Moreover, what makes NEET-UG 2022 the most challenging among other exams is NEET 2022 Syllabus. But, if a student adds smartness to his hard work, diligence, and tenacity, he can accomplish this hard to complete NEET 2022 task in 2 months.
Study-Plan For NEET-UG 2022
According to NEET 2022 Exam Pattern, the exam paper will be conducted in an offline mode and of 3 hours duration. There will be 45 questions for Chemistry and Physics while 90 questions for Biology. The NEET 2022 will be in MCQs format, and there will be a negative marking scheme. With a proper study plan, the students can succeed in handling it.
If the students aim to crack NEET 2022 quickly, it is best to prepare subject-wise, and a NEET 2022 Crash Course can be of great help. In this way, they will be able to get a command according to the weightage of topics. And they will be able to divide their efforts and time accordingly. Give equal time to all three subjects daily.
Study Route To Follow
Two months is not much time regarding NEET preparation. But, if students can apply some time-management skills, then it is possible to complete all practices in this duration. Students can follow the below study route to maintain track of their preparations for 60 days:
|Subject||Weightage In Exam||Number Of Days||Ways Of Studying|
|Physics||25%||10||Revision and Topic-wise practise|
|Chemistry||25%||10||Revision and Topic-wise practise|
|Biology||50%||20||Revision and Topic-wise practise|
|Full-Length Papers||–||10||Sample papers and Mock papers|
Plan For Preparing Physics
It is hard to cover all the NEET Physics Syllabus in this short duration. But some tricks can help the students in overcoming this problem. The following steps can guide them in the right way:
- Do not run after new topics at this moment.
- Try to select topics according to their weightage.
- Memorise all formulae from the prepared notes daily.
- Practice chapters like Modern Physics, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and more to achieve maximum accuracy.
- Practice problems from NCERT books.
- Use short tricks for calculations to reduce the time taken.
- Previous years’ papers are also important. Solve them daily.
Plan For Preparing Chemistry
Although most students find Chemistry a confusing subject, it is the most scored subject. The students can take advantage of Chemistry to gain more chances of success. Like Physics, Chemistry has three branches: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry.
- Learn all the formulae of Chemical kinetics, Equilibrium, Solid State, Thermodynamics, and other important Physical Chemistry topics.
- For Organic Chemistry, try to memorise all the named reactions, stepwise reaction process, conversion, and concepts efficiently.
- Use some tricks to learn the periodic table in Physical Chemistry.
- The student should make his preparation from NCERT books.
- Practice the numerical section daily to score more.
- Solve previous papers daily.
Plan For Preparing Biology
Biology contains 50% weightage in NEET-UG 2022. It also has two branches: Botany and Zoology. It is advisable to reserve at least 20 days duration for covering NEET Biology Syllabus. Commanding important topics of Biology results in boosting students’ performance in NEET 2022.
- Prepare a list of important topics according to their weightage in NEET 2022.
- Read all the diagrams and notes of NCERT.
- Topics like Morphology of plants and animals, Ecology, Genetics, and Plant diversity are must be studied for NEET 2022 Biology Syllabus.
- Give priority to easier topics.
- Do not forget to solve the previous years’ papers daily.
Some Important NEET 2022 Preparation Tips To Remember
It is hard to prepare for NEET 2022 in 60 days. But, smart work can give students an upper hand to achieve their goals. Some tips for NEET 2022 preparations can help students with their part of study plans:
- Revision is a must. Nothing is possible without practice and revision. Revise the NEET 2022 Syllabus regularly.
- Do not try to work on the whole syllabus. Students need to take some tough steps and leave, which are time-consuming.
- Prepare a timetable to divide 60 days according to subject weightage. It will help students in utilising a short duration with maximum profits.
- Do not neglect NCERT textbooks of Class 11 and Class 12 for NEET 2022 preparations.
- Solve full-length NEET Mock Tests, NEET Previous Year Question Papers. There are always high chances of repeated questions to present in the current set. Therefore, it is good to solve as many sample papers as possible.
- Use a watch while practising sample papers. Try to practice the question papers as per the exam timing.
- Short tricks will be beneficial at this time.
- Do not try to study for long hours. 4 to 5 hours of productive study is better than continuous long hours.
- Do not neglect health while studying. For good preparation, good health is also necessary. Try to get adequate sleep and eat healthy food.
- Make some time for other activities too. Regular studies and exam pressure affect the mental health of students. Students need to give some space for extra activities too.
- Do not let anything affect students’ focus. Make sure that you are studying regularly without any obstructions.
- It is also needed to check time to time preparations progress. Maintain the study route.
- Stay away from negativity. Try to be positive as much as possible. Students can start morning walks, yoga, or other exercise or activity to make themselves positive.
- Try to avoid late-night studies. It is better to study in the early mornings than late at night.
In this article, students can easily find useful tips and study plans to prepare for NEET 2022 in 2 months. Students can follow these things. However, it depends on each student’s capabilities and how they strategise the study plans. Regular practice and revision are a must and not avoided steps. If you work diligently for these 2-months, you will score well. Previous years’ papers, sample test series, mock papers, and prepared notes play a vital role in cracking the NEET exam. Students are advised to use these tools and be positive. It will help them gain precision with their time-management, speed, and accuracy skills. And boost their confidence level.