Class 12 Economics sample papers play a vital role in enabling commerce students to score well in their board exams. Economics is one of the main subjects in the commerce stream, and many students find it hard to understand due to equations and formulas. However, this problem can be solved by the intense practice of Economics sample papers. These are the perfect tool for class 12 term-2 Commerce students to prepare, revise and ace the economics board exam and act as auxiliary study material to level up the board exam preparation since they boost the topic understanding. They are essential to gain more marks in the CBSE class 12 term-2 Economics exam.
Economics is a demanding subject that includes complex concepts, numerical problems, and graphical representation. Also, Class 12 Economics is divided into two segments: Micro and Macro. Both these segments demand equal efforts and hard work to master them. Class 12 Economics Sample Question Papers give students that extra edge to analyze their strengths and weaknesses to achieve great marks.
In this article, you will find the CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper, solve it and clear your doubts to strengthen your concepts. Moreover, you can also find these sample papers on the official website of CBSE.
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Term-2 Economics Sample Paper from Official Website?
The process of downloading the class 12 Economics sample paper is effortless as it demands no subscription, registration, or logging in. You can follow these easy steps mentioned below to download the CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers.
- First of all, you visit the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) academic website.
- Now, you will see multiple options on the top of the homepage such as circulars, publications, curriculum, training portal, question banks, results, and much more. Look for the ‘Sample Question Paper’ tab of this section.
- Click on the Sample Question Paper button.
- Then, select the option ‘SQP 2021- 2022’ from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Class 12’ option.
- A new page will appear with term-1 and term-2 sample papers of many subjects with marking schemes.
- Click on ‘SQP’ in the Economics row, under the Term 2 Sample Question Paper column.
- After clicking the button, the Economics SQP Term-2 PDF page will emerge.
- Finally, you can download the sample paper by clicking the download button available towards the top right corner of the page.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Term-2 Question Paper Pattern, Marking Scheme and Number of Questions
- The paper is subjective in nature and has 13 questions.
- This paper consists of 5 questions of 2 marks each, 5 questions of 3 marks each, and 3 questions of 5 marks each.
- 2-mark questions are short answer type questions and are to be answered in 30 to 50 words.
- 5-mark questions are long type questions and are to be answered in 80 to 120 words.
- The paper will have case/source-based questions
Benefits of CBSE Class 12 Term-2 Economics Sample Paper
Following are some of the advantages of solving class 12 Economics sample papers:
- Stay Updated
Usually, exam question paper patterns keep on changing and a student needs to be updated regarding all these changes. It can lead to anxiety and tension about what kind of questions can be asked in the exam. Economics sample papers make you aware of the pattern of questions and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Get acquainted with class 12 Economics sample papers so that your exam stress can be reduced to a greater extent and you prepare well for Economics.
- Track Performance
Solving sample papers is an excellent mode to self-assess your preparation level. The more questions and problems you solve, the more prepared you will be for your final exam. You will also get an understanding of your weak areas and where you need to work on the most. By frequently solving sample papers, you will become a master in the concepts and will be able to track your performance in class 12 Economics.
- Increased Efficiency
Hard work pays off better when it is done in the right direction. As there are so many concepts, theories, formulas, etc., in class 12 Economics, it is not possible to master every topic in a period. Once you start solving sample papers regularly, you will grasp the test pattern. It will not only improve your performance but will also improve your efficiency.
- Marking Scheme Idea
Once you get your hands on sample papers, you will become familiar with the marking scheme, weightage, and most critical topics that can come in the exam. It will help you to organize your and you can pay more attention to those topics that will fetch you more marks.
By practicing CBSE Sample papers, JEE sample papers, and NEET sample papers, for whichever exam you’re preparing, you’ll know which question will be of more marks and how can you grab those marks.
- Better Revision
The more you revise, the more marks you score! Those who spend adequate time in revision perform better in exams compared to those who don’t revise regularly. Solving sample papers help in an exhaustive revision of everything you have studied before and helps you understand the concepts, and apply them in the exam.
While preparing for the CBSE class 12 term-2 Economics, practice is an utmost aspect you can’t ignore. The best way to practice the class 12 Economics term-2 syllabus is by solving loads of sample papers. It gives you an in-depth insight into Economics and fills the gaps to score well.
Moreover, a crucial factor is time management which can be improved by solving sample papers. Consequently, solving sample papers makes you exam-ready, enables you to create an exam strategy for achieving your goals, and they are a way to revise a vast syllabus in no time.