It is quite common among medical aspirants to start worrying about a proper study routine, taking mock tests and integrating the mock test into their study routine seamlessly. Therefore, a planned study routine is essential to have and then students can decide on including mock tests in their daily routine. Let’s understand how to create a proper study routine and also include mock tests for an effective exam preparation.
Register for NEET Mock Test 2022 by Aakash Byju’s
Watch our video on Aakash BYJU’S All India NEET Mock Test 2022 | Boost Your NEET Score
Tips to Create a Productive Study Routine
Do you have a proper NEET 2022 study routine in the first place? If you haven’t prepared it yet, we will help you create one. In this article, let’s understand how to create a proper study routine and include mock tests in that timetable.
- Do not get overwhelmed by the revision of the NEET 2022 syllabus. Make a list of all essential concepts that need to be revised.
- Check how many days are remaining for the NEET 2022 exam and track your days backwards. Keep a 1 week’s buffer for final revision, practice. The last week should not have anything remaining for new concepts. Clarify everything within 3 weeks if you take the 1-month strategy.
- Plan the number of hours you’re going to devote per day. If, say, 12 hours, then divide your hours by the number of subjects at hand. 3 hours each for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Start studying early in the morning with a fresh mind and pick the numerical concepts first to get into the habit of studying.
- Pick up Physics and Chemistry in the first half of the day and then go for Biology.
- Take enough breaks and try different study techniques, such as the Pomodoro technique, to ensure you do not burn out or get stressed with your NEET exam preparation.
- Eat properly, stay hydrated, and avoid unwanted distractions such as Social media and other distractions for a longer duration.
- Rest enough and solve all your doubts with your mentors and from the previous year’s solutions. Seek immediate help when stuck, as every moment is precious.
- Make notes and revise important concepts that you feel would need a last-minute glance before the exam.
- Get a sound sleep for 7 to 8 hours to stay healthy, fresh and at your best working state.
Now that we are set with a productive study routine, how do we include mock tests in our routine?
Visual Story: Benefits of NEET 2022 Mock Tests
5 Reasons Why Every MBBS Aspirant Should Attempt NEET Mock Test
Tips to Include NEET Mock Test in Your Study Routine
- You can take daily subject-wise mock tests after revising important concepts from each subject in the NEET syllabus. This way, you can address any shortcomings instantly and clarify the concept.
- Set a specific time every day for an all-subject combined mock test, either in the morning or at night, to test your clarity on subjects you studied the previous day or the present day.
- Track your progress through each mock test and highlight which concepts are cleared and the ones that need to be revisited.
- Get your mock tests evaluated by an expert or do a critical self-evaluation and address the errors.
- Towards the end of the week, reserve one day only for mock tests and no revision. That day, you would feel like you attempted the NEET exam in a real sense.
- Practise multiple NEET mock tests on each subject and ensure you are confident about the topics that you studied.
- Do not procrastinate on taking mock tests. Always plan for today, and do not postpone anything for the next day.
Visual Story on NEET Mock Test
What Makes the NEET Mock Test Compulsory for Every Medical Aspirant?
Now that you have some idea about including mock tests in your daily routine, you can plan accordingly. You can also tweak the above tips as per your requirements and ease to get the best outcome in the NEET 2022 exam.
How to prepare for NEET 2022 Exam in 1 Month?
NEET Preparation Tips and Tricks
Register for NEET Crash Course 2022 by Aakash Byju’s
Frequently Asked Questions About NEET 2022 Exam
Q1. Will there be a choice in the NEET 2022 Exam?
Yes, students can answer 180 questions out of 200 MCQs in the NEET 2022 Exam. Candidates can check the NEET exam pattern for a better understanding of the question weightage, topics covered and other important information about the exam.
Q2. When should I start preparing for the NEET Exam?
Students often prepare for the NEET Exam simultaneously with their 11th and 12. But, many students opt for a proper preparation strategy 2 to 3 months before the NEET exam. It all depends on the student’s preparation strategy, clarity of important concepts and the desire to secure a good rank in the NEET 2022 exam.
Q3. Can I crack the NEET 2022 Exam if I start preparing for it now?
Yes, if you have clarity of all important topics and concepts and have proper planning for 1 month’s preparation. Practice enough mock tests, solve previous years’ questions and follow a dedicated study routine.
Q4. What is the marking scheme for the NEET 2022 Exam?
The marking scheme for NEET 2022 exam is as follows:
- 4 marks are awarded for every right response
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response
- No marks will be awarded if any question is left unanswered
Q5. What to do 1 day before the NEET 2022 Exam?
Follow these tips to stay energised and enthusiastic about the NEET Exam one day before.
- Maintain an optimistic attitude.
- Have a calm state of mind.
- Relax and avoid panicking by engaging in relaxing activities.
- Examine some question papers to ensure you haven’t overlooked anything.
- Have a good night’s sleep; your mind needs to rest.
All You Need to Know About NEET Mock Test by NTA
Leave a Reply