An admit card is an important document with respect to any exam. Students cannot enter the examination centre premises without their admit cards.
The CBSE conducted the term one exam for the class 10 exam from the 30th of November 2021 to the 11th of December 2021. The CBSE class 10 term 2 exams are scheduled to be conducted from the 26th of April 2022. Admit cards for the students are slated to be released in the second or third week of April 2022.
Like any other exam, an admit card is obligatory for the CBSE exams. Students must therefore be waiting for the admit cards to be released. Also, candidates must know how to get their admit cards and other facts related to the admit card.
Where and how to find the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Admit Card
The admit cards for term 2 exams of the CBSE class 10 are expected to be released in the second or third week of April 2022. The CBSE has already announced that the admit cards will be released with the same roll numbers as term 1.
The admit cards will be made available for download on the official website of the CBSE. Students will be able to download the hall tickets from there by following certain steps. However, downloading the hall tickets is available only for private candidates.
Regular students appearing for the exam will have to collect their admit cards from the school authorities.
Schools will have to log in to the CBSE website using their credentials and download hall tickets for all their students. The school principal should duly sign these admit cards before issuing them to the students.
If you are looking to enhance your preparation for the exam, then for better preparation for the exam, refer to these NCERT solutions and master your problem-solving skills.
How should private students download their admit cards
Private students will have to follow the below steps to download the admit cards for the CBSE class 10 exam:
- Search for the official CBSE website www.cbse.gov.in
- Locate the link “CBSE Admit card 10th 2022” on the website’s homepage
- Login by providing any of the below details:
- Application number
- Previous year roll number and year
- Candidates name/ Mother’s name/ Fathers name
- Once the details are entered, click on ‘Proceed.’
- On successful completion of authentication, admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the admit card from this page and take a printout of it.
- Candidates should keep 2-3 copies of the admit card handy to avoid inconvenience.
What next after getting the admit card
Once the candidate has the admit card in their hand, they should read it carefully. Confirm that the roll number mentioned is the same as during your term 1 exam. Candidates must ensure that the details mentioned on the admit card, such as their name, mother’s name, father’s name, subject code, and date of birth, are all correctly mentioned. Check the exam centre mentioned on the hall ticket.
If the candidate notices any discrepancy with the details mentioned, they must immediately report it to the school authority.
Change of exam centre
The CBSE has announced that students would be required to change their exam centres due to the COVID-19 issue. This process must be completed within a fixed time.
The shift of the exam centre for such students could be done for either practical exam or theoretical exam or both.
Students are supposed to specify the city where they would want to change their exam centre when submitting the applications.
It is mandatory to select only one city to shift the exam centre for theoretical and practical exams. Two different places will not be considered for theoretical and practical exams.
If the candidate chooses a city centre for the theoretical exam, they have to take the practical exam in the school they are enrolled in.
Want to boost your practice in solving the previous year’s questions papers? Straightaway check out the Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers!
Details mentioned on the admit card for CBSE class 10 term 2 exam
The details mentioned on the CBSE class 10 exam are important, and candidates must make sure they are all correctly mentioned. Following are the details that are mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Name of the student
- Father’s and mother’s names of the student
- Hall ticket number
- Student’s date of birth
- Photo of the student
- Signature of the student
- Candidates thumbprint
- Gender of the candidate
- Identification of the Candidates
- Name of the examination
- Name and address of the allotted exam centre
- Subjects and their respective codes
- Name of the school in which the student is enrolled
- Exam dates
- The time limit for each exam
- Important instructions for the students
Instructions mentioned on the admit card for the CBSE class 10 term 2
The CBSE class 10 exam admit card contains certain instructions to be strictly followed by the candidates to avoid any inconvenience. Students are expected to go through all these instructions way before to ensure all the requirements. Below mentioned are these guidelines present on the admit card. The guidelines also have some instructions additionally due to the COVID situation.
- Candidates are supposed to check their examination centre name and address beforehand to ensure the address and avoid last-minute confusion.
- Students must carry their sanitiser in a transparent bottle.
- They must carry a mask or a piece of cloth to cover their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the exam.
- They must follow all the COVID-19 and other instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- All electronic items, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, headphones, etc., are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates must adhere to the dress code prescribed by CBSE.
- Students are expected to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- The time allotted for all the subjects will be according to the date sheet/admit card mentioned.
- Carrying the admit card is mandatory; candidates will not be allowed in the exam centre without the admit card.
The CBSE class 10 exam holds a lot of importance in a student’s life. Students are expected to prepare well for this exam. As with any other exam, the CBSE also released admit cards for this exam.
The CBSE has already announced that the admit cards for the CBSE class 10 exam term 2 will be released with the same roll number as in term 1 of the exam. Students await their admit cards which are slated to be released in the second or third week of April 2022.
Students are expected to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card. They must also make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card are correct, and if not, they must report it to the school authorities immediately.
1. How will the regular students get their CBSE class 10 term 2 admit cards?
The option for downloading the CBSE class 10 term 2 admit cards is only for private students. For regular students, the school authorities will have to download the admit cards for all their students by logging in to the CBSE website using their assigned credentials. They have to take spring outs of these to admit cards and get them duly signed by the school principal.
Students will have to collect the admit cards from their respective schools. Students must keep 2-3 copies of the admit card handy for the safer side.
2. What details should the candidates look for once they obtain their admit cards?
Once the students receive their admit cards, they are supposed to check the details mentioned on the admit cards. They are expected to verify all the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
Candidates must check their names and their mother's and fathers' names for the spelling. They must check their roll numbers. Also, they should check the name and address of their exam centres and verify if it is correct. They must also confirm the names and codes of the subject for the exams they appear for.
3. What if there is any discrepancy in the details of the candidates mentioned on the admit card?
Once the students receive their admit cards, they must thoroughly check the correctness of the details mentioned on the admit card.
If any discrepancy is observed in the details mentioned, students must immediately inform the school authorities. The school authorities will have to start correcting the mistakes at the earliest by contacting the CBSE officials. They will get the changes done.
4. What if a candidate loses their admit card?
The CBSE class 10 admit card, like any other exam, has its importance with respect to the exam. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre without the admit card. If any student loses their admit card, they should immediately contact the school authorities. They will help get a duplicate copy of the admit card from the CBSE head office.