Has clearing the JEE exam been your prolonged dream? Ever wondered if some tricks are a sure-shot guarantee for JEE exams – the most challenging exam in India? Worry not! We will help you clear the JEE exam through some special tricks!
So, here it goes!
Since the JEE exam constitutes multiple choice questions, one of the four options is correct. But at times, there might be two correct answers for one question. Therefore, to get all the answers correct, you need to have a deeper understanding of the concepts.
Follow these tips to score well in this highly competitive exam:
1. Discard the highest and the lowest: If there is a question in your test booklet whose answer is in numeric value, discard the extreme lowest and highest values. In 60% of cases, the highest and lowest values are not right. So, being care must be in your mind while ticking the option.
2. Choose one among the two options: If you already checked out two options that came out to be incorrect, then choose one out of the remaining options. In this case, also, keep in mind the first point; it will get you closer to choosing the correct option.
3. Always attempt the ’no negative mark’ question: At times, there are questions like ’match the following’ in the JEE test. Questions like these do not carry any negative and, therefore, give you the freedom to take a chance. Do not leave such questions unattempted. For this, you need to read the instructions carefully and see how the marking has been done to all the questions.
4. To get good marks, study these topics extensively:
a. Physics – Fluids, Waves, and Sound, Electromagnetic Induction, Capacitors and Electrostatics, Mechanics, Optics and Modern Physics.
b. Chemistry – Coordination, Chemical Equilibrium in Physical Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, Quantitative Analysis, Chemical bonding in Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
c. Mathematics – Complex Numbers, Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry, Probability, Limits, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra, Functions, Differentiability, Definite Integral in Calculus, and Application of Derivatives.
These topics cannot be ignored. Therefore, prepare for these topics thoroughly.
5. Pay attention to the diagrams – Everyone cannot memorize everything, nor understand every concept or a topic. In such scenarios, diagrams come to the rescue for a lot of students. They can even help you score well.
Other than keeping the above points in mind, motivation is the key. Not losing your focus and with continuous efforts, one can surely rock the JEE exams!
Leave a Reply