Conducted on school as well as entrance exams pattern.
Displayed on Centre Notice Board and also sent to the parents through SMS.
Provided in Science, Social Science, Maths & MAT for Class IX / X. Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for Class XI/XII.
- Special Classes & Test Series - for preparation of Olympiads / Scholarship exams.
- All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) - for creating crystal foundation/ better preparation of Medical Entrance Exam - NEET.
- Test Series Course - for preparation of NEET entrance exam within a short time span.
- Model Test Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series- Special accessories for preparation of KVPY & HBCSE Olympiads.
- iTutor Lab Facility - A library of video lectures from best teachers of Aakash for doubt clearance, missed-out lectures and/or repeating lectures.
- Free of cost Test Series - A special test series will start in April, 2024 for all those students who have completed their 4 years course and it will continue till 2 days before NEET exam for further strengthening their preparation without any extra charges. [An optional test series.]
3-4 days a week for weekdays
2 days a week for weekends: Saturday & Sunday
1st week of Jan. / Last week of March / Last week of April, 2020
4th February, 2024
3-4 hrs for weekdays (4:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
6 hrs for weekends (8:00 am - 2:30 pm)
Class IX & X:
- Fortnightly Subjective Tests
- Term Exams
- NTSE Test Series
- Olympiad Pattern Tests
Class XI & XII:
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
Class IX studying students
(Students studying in class VIII and moving to class IX)
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam, NEET as well as other Medical Entrance Exams. This course is divided into four years (sessions).
Session-l (Class IX)
- In Year-l (Class IX): The session will continue till October, 2020 to complete the syllabus of Class IX in all respects. After completion of class IX syllabus, from November, 2020 syllabus of class X will start and continue till 31st January, 2021 and then the students will be made free for writing their class IX final exam.
- The student will rejoin in the last week of March, 2021 to continue the syllabus of Class X.
Session-2 (Class X)
- In Year-2 (Class X): Class X syllabus will be completed by October, 2021 and then the students will be made free for writing their NTSE (Stage-I) 2021-22.
- They shall then rejoin in the third week of November, 2021 and syllabus of Class XI will start and continue till 31st January, 2022 and then the students will be made free to write class X board examination.
Session-3 (Class XI)
- In Year-3 (Class XI): The Class XI syllabus will be completed by October, 2022 & Class XII syllabus will start from November, 2022 and will continue till 31st January, 2023. Now students will be made free to write class XI final exam.
- They will rejoin in the last week of March, 2023 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
Session-4 (Class XII)
- In Year-4: (Class XII): Class XII syllabus will be completed by August, 2023.
- Tests & Revision classes will be given till January, 2024. Then the students will be made free to write Class XII Board Examination.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December, 2023. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- After Board Exam, Test Series will resume in April, 2024 & continue till 2 days before NEET 2024 Exam.