Three Year Integrated Classroom Course for Class X to XII, NEET, AIIMS, Olympiads & NTSE
ForClass 10 Students
This course hasScholarship Available
- View/Download Brochure
- Regular tests will be conducted on School as well as Entrance Exams pattern
- The result of each test shall be displayed on Centre Notice Board and will also be sent to the parents through SMS
- Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Social Science, Maths, MAT for Class IX / X & Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for Class XI / XII.
- Special Classes and Test Series are conducted to prepare the students for Olympiads/Scholarship Exams.
- All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) is provided for creating the solid foundation for Medical Entrance Exams
- All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) for preparation of NEET & AIIMS exam.
- Test Series Course for preparation of NEET & AIIMS exam.
- AIIMS Explorer Test Series (AETS) for AIIMS aspirants.
- AIIMS Challenger Test Series (ACTS) for AIIMS aspirants.
- Aakash Explorer - a question bank of previous years questions for AIIMS aspirants.
- General Knowledge Book for preparation of AIIMS exam.
- Aptitude & Logical Thinking Book for preparation of AIIMS & JIPMER exam.
- Model Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series for aspirants of KVPY & HBCSE-Olympiads.
- iTutor lab facility with library of video lectures from top teachers will also to be provided to the students for doubt clearance, missed-out lectures and/or repeating lectures if they wish to revise or revisit the concepts.
- All those students who have completed their course thoroughly in February, 2022 and have been prepared well in 3 years for the NEET & AIIMS Exam 2022, can also write the Test Series for Preparation of NEET & AIIMS from March, 2022 till NEET & AIIMS to further strengthen their preparation without any extra charges. Hence it is optional for students to write Tests of this Test Series.
3-4 days a week for weekdays | 2 days a week for weekends: Sat. & Sun.
1st week of Jan.,
Last week of March
1st week of April, 2019
(3-4 hrs, 4:00 pm - 7:45 pm) | (6 hrs, 8:00 am - 2:30 pm)
Type of Tests During Class IX & X:Fortnightly Subjective Tests, Term Exams, AIATS, NTSE Test Series, Olympiad Pattern Tests
Type of Tests During Class XI & XII: Fortnightly Tests, Term Exams Subjective Tests, All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS), AETS, ACTS
For Class X Students
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam, NEET & AIIMS as well as Other Medical Entrance Exams. This course is divided into three years (sessions).
Session-1 (Class X) In Year-1 (Class X)
- This session will continue till October, 2019 to complete the syllabus of Class X & NTSE (Stage-I) in all respect and then the students will be free to write their NTSE (Stage-I) 2019-20 Exam.
- They shall then rejoin in the Third week of November, 2019 and syllabus of Class XI will start and continue till 31st January, 2020 and then the students will be made free to write their class X board examination.
- The students will then rejoin the classes in the Last week of March, 2020 to continue the syllabus of Class XI.
Session-2 (Class XI) In Year-2 (Class XI)
- The Class XI syllabus will be completed by October, 2020 & Class XII syllabus will start from November, 2020 and will continue till 31st January, 2021. Now students will be made free to write their class XI final exam.
- The students will then rejoin in the Last week of March, 2021 to continue with the syllabus of Class XII.
Session-3 (Class XII) In Year-3 (Class XII)
- The Class XII syllabus will be completed by August, 2021.
- Tests & Revision classes will be given till January, 2022. Then the students will be made free to write Class XII Board Examination.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December, 2021. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- After Board Exam, Test Series will resume in April 2022 and it will continued till 2 days before NEET / AIIMS 2022 Exams