agra,ahmedabad,ajmer,akola,aligarh,ambala,amravati,amritsar,aurangabad,ayodhya,bangalore,bareilly,bathinda,bhagalpur,bhilai,bhiwani,bhopal,bhubaneswar,bikaner,bilaspur,bokaro,chandigarh,chennai,coimbatore,cuttack,dehradun,delhi ncr,dhanbad,dibrugarh,durgapur,faridabad,ferozpur,gandhinagar,gaya,ghaziabad,goa,gorakhpur,greater noida,gurugram,guwahati,gwalior,haldwani,haridwar,hisar,hyderabad,indore,jabalpur,jaipur,jalandhar,jammu,jamshedpur,jhansi,jodhpur,jorhat,kaithal,kanpur,karimnagar,karnal,kashipur,khammam,kharagpur,kochi,kolhapur,kolkata,kota,kottayam,kozhikode,kurnool,kurukshetra,latur,lucknow,ludhiana,madurai,mangaluru,mathura,meerut,moradabad,mumbai,muzaffarpur,mysore,nagpur,nanded,narnaul,nashik,nellore,noida,palwal,panchkula,panipat,pathankot,patiala,patna,prayagraj,puducherry,pune,raipur,rajahmundry,ranchi,rewa,rewari,rohtak,rudrapur,saharanpur,salem,secunderabad,silchar,siliguri,sirsa,solapur,sri-ganganagar,srinagar,surat,thrissur,tinsukia,tiruchirapalli,tirupati,trivandrum,udaipur,udhampur,ujjain,vadodara,vapi,varanasi,vellore,vijayawada,visakhapatnam,warangal,yamuna-nagar

Excel in School/Board Exam & Competitive Exams

 
Study Material

Comprehensive Study Material

Test AIATS

Student Feedback & Parent Teacher Meeting

Doubt

Doubt Clearance

Robust Testing

Robust Testing Ecosystem

Comprehensive Study Material

2 Level

2 level study material is scientifically designed such that 80% content of each module is school syllabus focused and the rest 20% is high level, covering Olympiads such as NSO, IMO, NSTSE and also NTSE. The 2 level structure helps in preparation for both school and competitive examinations.

LEVEL 1 (School Syllabus Focused) - Prepares the student to easily secure up to 85% marks in school exams.

  • Theory, concepts and examples are presented in a simplified language.
  • Multiple choice practice questions in the form of exercises, try yourself and assignments that help in building fundamental concepts.

LEVEL-2 - Covers high order thinking questions required for school exams and prepares the student for Olympiads & Scholarship exams. After completing this level, a student can aim for 100% marks in school exams.

Additional LEVEL 3 - Study material is offered to students who enrol for 3 or 4-year courses. Level 3 includes extended content from class 9th & 10th which is related to class 11th & 12th.

Books

Additional Books & Content

School/Board Exams
  • Right
    Aakash Model Test Papers - A compilation of Previous year questions from various CBSE Schools.
  • Right
    Chapter-wise Previous Year Question bank of X Board
  • Right
    Microassignment Booklets - A question bank based on NCERT.
  • Right
    Practical Exam Supplement - Supporting material for school practicals
  • Right
    Fast Track & Trickopedia - Fast track is quick recap of different chapters while Trickopedia is compilation of shortcuts on various topics.
Olympiads & Scholarship Exams
  • Right
    Previous Year Questions of NTSE
  • Right
    Booklets and Additional Content:  NTSE | PRMO | RMO | NSEJS 
  • Right
    Question Bank and Test Series: 
    NTSE (Stage- I & II) | PRMO | RMO | NSEJS | INJSO | NSO | IMO 
 

REGULAR TESTS

Test During the Course
(For School/Board Exams)

  • Right   Fortnightly Subjective Tests - Topic and chapter-wise tests conducted every 15 days throughout the year.
  • Right   Term Tests - Conducted as per half-yearly syllabus and latest board/school pattern.
  • Right   Complete Syllabus Test /Mock Test - Conducted towards the end of the Academic Year.
  • Right   Objective Tests

Test During the Course
(For OLYMPIADS + Scholarship Exams)

  • Right   All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS)
  • Right   NTSE Test Series
  • Right   NSEJS, PRMO, RMO, INJSO Test Series
  • Right   NSO, IMO Test Series

Why Aakash

FACULTY & TEACHING METHODOLOGY TEST & ASSESSMENT SYSTEM
Highly qualified and experienced faculty Systematic and regular testing systems Well-defined and planned academic year
Well researched and analysed study material Know your potential at All India Level Regular updates about student's performance and attendance
Consistent coaching standards nationwide Familiarise yourself with real exam pattern Regular feedback, query and grievance redressal
  Subjective testing with step-wise marking  
  Objective testing for Foundation & other exams  
 

Aakash Foundation Topper

Aakash Foundation Toppers

.

Get In Touch With Us

By submitting up, I agree to receive all the Whatsapp communication on my registered number and Aakash terms and conditions and privacy policy