Biology is a lengthy subject and a crucial one for those who are preparing for a career in medicine. Aspiring doctors need to be thorough with this subject. Apart from medicine, biotechnology is also an emerging field which requires an understanding of Biology. Here are a few tips that can help you prepare for your Biology CBSE 12th board exam.
Tips to Prepare for CBSE Class 12th Board Exam
- Biology cannot be covered well in a short time hence students need to keep revising and practicing the topics. Since it has a heavy course, multiple readings are suggested.
- Be thorough with Biology theory as it will form the basis of your experiments.
- The trick to scoring well in Biology is diagrams. Practice neat, well-labelled diagrams to ace Biology in class 12th CBSE board exam.
- Topics like genetics and biotechnology should be understood well to make them easier. They are related to each other and should be prepared together.
- Chapters carrying 14 marks each (Reproduction, ecology & human welfare) are lengthy and contain a lot of detailed sub-topics that should be prepared first.
- Clarify your doubts from experts well in advance and make sure your concepts are clear.
- Focus on mastering your weak areas
- Revise the syllabus at least two-three times!
- Manage your time according to the time that will be allotted to you during the exam
- Be thorough with the NCERT books.
Complete Exam Syllabus:
To prepare for the Class 12th Biology exam and score excellent marks, it is a must for students to be thorough with the complete exam syllabus. Listed below are the important chapters that students need to be familiar with.
- Reproduction organisms
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Human reproduction
- Reproductive health
- Principles of inheritance and variation
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Human health and disease
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Microbes in human welfare
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Organisms and populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
We hope these tips help you to ace the Biology exam in CBSE 12th Board exam. Best of luck!
Leave a Reply