Monday, February 29, 2016
Biology is a lengthy subject and a crucial one for those who are preparing for a career in medicine. It is important for aspiring doctors to be thorough with this subject. Apart from medicine, biotechnology is also an emerging field which requires an understanding of Biology. Here are a few tips that can help you prepare for your Biology CBSE 12th board exam.
- Biology cannot be covered well in a short time hence it is important for students to keep revising and practicing the topics. Since it has a heavy course, multiple readings are suggested.
- Be thorough with Biology theory as it will form the basis of your experiments.
- The trick to scoring well in Biology is diagrams. Practice neat, well-labelled diagrams to ace Biology in class 12th CBSE board exam.
- Topics like genetics and biotechnology should be understood well to make them easier. They are related to each other and should be prepared together.
- Chapters carrying 14 marks each (Reproduction, ecology & human welfare) are lengthy and contain a lot of detailed sub topics which should be prepared first.
- Clarify your doubts from experts well in advance and make sure your concepts are clear.
- Focus on mastering your weak areas
- Revise the syllabus at least two-three times!
- Manage your time according to the time that will be allotted to you during the exam
- Be thorough with the NCERT books.
- Reproduction organisms
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Human reproduction
- Reproductive health
- Principles of inheritance and variation
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Human health and disease
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Microbes in human welfare
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Organisms and populations
- Biodiversity and conservation
We hope these tips help you to ace the Biology exam in CBSE 12th Board exam. Best of luck!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.