The Joint Entrance Examination popularly known as JEE Mains 2018 is conducted in a pen and paper format today. Various candidates from all across the country are appearing for the engineering entrance exam after which they will be waiting eagerly to evaluate their performance in the JEE Exam. Aakash will help you to predict your JEE Mains 2018 score throughout JEE Mains 2018 Rank Predictor. The JEE Main 2018 results will be declared in the last week of April 2018.
Aakash JEE Rank Predictor will give a fair idea to students about their estimated rank in the engineering entrance exam and the chances of the students to make it to the top 2,20,000 so as to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2018 which will be conducted in May. The JEE Main Rank Predictor tool will let you estimate your chances of making it to the list of some of the top IIT Colleges.
How to use the JEE Mains 2018 Rank Predictor?
- Click to reach to the JEE Main Rank Predictor tool.
- Fill in the form shown on the Rank Predictor page with your accurate details.
- Next, mention the JEE Main expected Total Score that you think you deserve.
- Click on the submit button.
- Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps correctly, you will receive your predicted rank in your email.
About JEE Main 2018
JEE Main is an engineering entrance exam which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Ministry of Human Resource Development had introduced a few changes in the JEE Mains exam:
- This year class 12th marks will not be given any weightage in the calculation of JEE Mains 2018 ranks.
- The candidates who wish to seek admission in IIT and NIT and other Technical Institutes should have secured an aggregate of at least 75% marks in the 12th examination or should be in the top 20 percentile in 12th class examination. This criteria has been relaxed up to 65% for candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories.
You can also check the detailed JEE Main 2018 answer solutions after the exam is conducted successfully.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel.