Manipal Medical Entrance Exam
- Manipal University, Karnataka invites all the applicants for admission into Medical and Engineering courses viz., MBBS, BDS, BE, BPharm, PharmD.
- Admission into the said courses will be done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET).
- Minimum age limit is 17 years at the time of exam.
- Candidate must have passed their 10+2 Examination with 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- Online Entrance Test Dates : 1st & 2nd Attempt Dates: 11.04.2016 to 18.05.2016 , 3rd Attempt Dates: 21.05.2016
MU has 286 courses across 15 professional streams. On last 60 years of experience, over 28000 students from all over the world pursue undergraduate and post graduate programs in diverse subjects at Manipal University which is occupied with 600 acre campus. It has the largest Health Science Library in Asia. Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal which is providing MBBS Degree was established in 1953 as the first self financing medical college in the private sector. KMC is recognized by the Medical Council India.
Slot Booking Date :
|2.||Online Entrance Exam Dates: 1st & 2nd Attempt Dates: 11.04.2016 to 18.05.2016 & 3rd Attempt Dates: 21.05.2016|
|3.||Result of Entrance Test: 26-06-2016|
|1.||Nationality: The applicant for MBBS & BDS must be an Indian.|
|2.||Age: The applicant should not be below the age of 17 years.|
|3.||Academic Qualification: Applicants must pass in (10+2), A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually from a recognized University/ Board. Candidate must score with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.|
Note: Candidates aspiring for MBBS, BDS and BTECH have to score a minimum of 50% marks in the OET for being eligible for the admission
Manipal University Online-Under Graduate Entrance Test (MUOET) is conducted ONLINE in English language. The test pattern for each course and program is listed here.
- Test Paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The test is two and a half hours long.
- The approximate distribution of questions is as Physics – 50; Chemistry – 50; Biology – 70; English & General Aptitude – 30.
|Subjects / Types||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Negative Marking||Duration|
|Physics||50||1 x 50 = 50||NO||
|Chemistry||50||1 x 50 = 50||NO|
|Biology||70||1 x 70 = 70||NO|
|English & Gen. Aptitude||30||1 x 30 = 30||NO|
A student applying under General category for the undergraduate courses under General/Foreign/NRI/ categories can apply Online.
The Process is
- Go to the online application page
- Fill up your details
- A photograph and a copy of your signature has to be uploaded
- An application fee of Rs.2000 may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- A Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the following address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal - 576104
The information and its analysis given over here are based on various press releases/ notifications/ information bulletin available on authentic websites. The document is shared for the students’ community in the larger public interest, which should be used for reference only. The Schedule, Eligibility, Pattern and Admission Process etc. of exam may change from time to time. Please visit the respective websites that authenticate the information to check for any such changes taking place. On receiving latest information from the authentic sources, we will keep updating. Please keep on visiting at www.aakash.ac.in for relevant and updated information.